With the reformation of the Hustlers in 2012 came a refreshed vision for the future.
In 2016 the club’s goals are:
- To remain a Rugby focused club.
- To be a competitive force within the QLD Rugby and International Gay Rugby community.
- To break down the barriers to playing rugby for the GLBTIQ community by promoting inclusion and diversity within the greater Queensland Rugby community.
- To offer a supportive and cohesive environment for the personal and rugby development of all members.
- To personify the core values of acceptance, camaraderie, and sportsmanship both on and off the field.